Thursday, March 5, 2009

Elli is here to visit.....



So in the pictures below you will see our niece Elli sleeping (by the way her and Mason are here visiting while mom and new baby Gatlin get adjusted at home). But if you look closely you will notice she is big bellied. This is the story that JuJu tells:


JuJu walks into Elli's room where she is suppose to be sleeping and finds, pretty much a box of Kleenex on the bed.


JuJu: "Elli what in the world are you doing, why is there tissue all over?"


Elli: "I have a baby in my tummy."


So, JuJu cleans it up and comes back in the room when she knows she is sleeping and to her surprise she finds Elli has once again stuffed her shirt with tissue to have a baby bump. I guess this happens when you just witnessed mom having a baby in her belly and now you are with an aunt who also has a baby in her belly. I thought it was way too funny not to share! The way a 3 year old deals with pregnancy, who knew!?!!




2 comments:

jarcarhar said...

SO funny! I wonder what her baby's name will be?!

The Cope Family said...

That makes me miss my little drama queen!!! Give her a kiss for me!