So last Thursday we had another appointment and since I am 18 weeks I thought for sure our Dr would be able to tell what we are having. Little did I know we have a stubborn child already. Our Dr. worked for a good 20 minutes trying to find out what the little turkey is. The baby would move one way and the Dr was for sure it was a girl but it happened to turn 1 time and he said "oh those could be boy parts or the umbilical cord". So he kept trying and the child would not move again for us to see, it would move it's legs back and forth but never turn for us. So, I guess we will wait till Monday to see what we are having. We can not wait!!!!!! So the pics below will be of the legs when the baby jumped for us (at least that's what it looked like it was doing). Then the second pic is a total body from head to hiney. The Doc said everything looked perfect and was very happy to see how active the baby is, he said that is the sign of an extremely healthy baby! YAY!!!
Baby Shannon's Legs
Head to Hiney Pic



1 comment:
Yay for stubborn babies!! Yours won't open it's legs and ours won't come out!! It is going to be an interesting 18 years...
Post a Comment