So, I was on the Internet tonight and found what I like for a boys nursery and a girls nursery. Oh yeah and Jared likes it too! haha...Let me know what you think! I can't wait to find out what we are having!!
Okay, you are going to make all the pregnant women go into labor. I saw the title of your post, and then looked at the picture and thought HOLY COW! They are crazy! They finished nursery! I am still not done and I only have 4 days left! Then my brain started working and I read on... PHEW!!! But they are too cute- both of them.
3 comments:
Okay...for a minute I thought that you had the nursery DONE, and I about had a cow, or at least a baby! I love them! SO cute!
Okay, you are going to make all the pregnant women go into labor. I saw the title of your post, and then looked at the picture and thought HOLY COW! They are crazy! They finished nursery! I am still not done and I only have 4 days left! Then my brain started working and I read on... PHEW!!! But they are too cute- both of them.
Oh Jami I am not that good!! Do you not remember how alike we are! This will all be done at the last minute, I promise!! haha
Post a Comment