I went to the docs on Thursday and got to see the baby again. He said everything is just perfect. Now Jared and I can't wait till March 23rd to see what the sex is, we can hardly wait! Jared and I both need prayer until then. We have both been sick since our last doctors appointment in January and I feel like I am taking more medicine right now with the baby than I ever have in my whole life! I will have more pics to come for all of those who want to see the little baby bump that is starting to show up. It's kind of crazy my belly has never pooched out and you can definitely see a little pooch. I am proud to say from one appointment to the other no weight has been gained! YAY! We (yes Jared and I both) are trying hard not to put on more weight than necessary.


1 comment:
You will get sick more when you are pregnant then any other time.. it stinks. Your body can't fight things off like it used to! Just drink your orange juice!!
Post a Comment