Needless to say we thought this would be a great way to start our blog and this crazy journey we are on! We are so excited about the next couple of months and can't wait to share it with our friends and family!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
A first look!!
Needless to say we thought this would be a great way to start our blog and this crazy journey we are on! We are so excited about the next couple of months and can't wait to share it with our friends and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey this is awesome! I think I might need to update mine, though. I saw the link and it has been 2 months since I updated it!!! sad... Well, Elli says she is ready for her baby cousin! Hope you two are feeling better!
HOORAY!!! You're here! I will be blogstalking you daily! Love you so much!
We are so excited about our niece or nephew! We love that you have this to keep us updated...praying for y'all daily!
Post a Comment