Saturday, May 15, 2010

TWO TEETH!!!

Can you see them now??
What a funny little personality Blayne is getting.  He is so much fun these days.  He is certainly entertaining!  He loves to tease and show out especially if there is an audience.  He smiles ALL the time and is only upset if he is tired or ready for some food.  He is still only saying HEY but will sign "all done" and we think he is saying daddy but sounds like duhay.  He is a really great sleeper these days.  He is going to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 and I have to wake him up during the week and on weekends is sleeping till just about 8:00!!  I love 12 hour nights!!  He is a go getter, he loves to go, go, go.  Not only do I mean by crawling EVERYWHERE and pulling up on everything and cruising but also he loves to be out and about.  He does not mind a morning or afternoon out in town running errands, or going over to friends houses for mommy and daddy to have fun with their friends!  He is super affection these days.  I am taking all I can get, I know it will go by quickly.  We had his 9 month checkup last week and he was 19lbs and 29 inches.  That put him in the 25% for weight and 75% for height.  He is growing great and is very healthy.  No complaints, just blessed!!

No comments: