Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fredericksburg TX

Well we actually did it!!  We went on our first trip without our sweet little boy, and we survived.  I never doubted that he would be fine it was all me, and I did it!!!  It was really hard to leave but once we got goin I was fine.  So, we went to Fredericksburg, TX with some of our closest friends, Brad and Alice.  We had so much fun shopping and eating, and eating, and eating, and shopping, oh and I don't know if this makes us old or not but each night we sat in our room and played dominos.  It was absolutely beautiful while we were there, we counldn't have asked for better weather.  We had a great weekend and Jared and I were very ready to get home to see Blayne.  Blayne stayed with Mom and Dad and I don't think he even noticed that I was gone! 

No comments: