Monday, December 7, 2009

4 months old!!!!



Well, Mr Blayne is 4 months old, where does the time go?!!! The last 4 moths have been a blur but have been the best 4 months ever!!!! Our sweet boy is 26 inches (75 percentile) 15.5 pounds (55 percentile) and is overall a healthy boy!! We can't complain about anything with this precious boy!! He is ALWAYS happy and seems to learn something new everyday, he certainly is entertaining! His newest trick is blowing raspberries with his lips and tongue, super cute!!
I am still on my special diet and his diapers have been blood free for 2 months now, so I continue to eat gluten free and dairy free. The dr said I could try dairy at 6 months. To tell you the truth I am enjoying this diet because I have lost ALL my baby weight and now I am working on my Jared weight!! Between not being able to eat and nursing I am losing pretty fast, it's pretty awesome!! Well, I guess that's all!! We can't wait for Christmas and all the excitement that comes with being with the fam and doing Santa with Blayne!! Can't wait to share!!!

1 comment:

Briana said...

Congrats on the weight loss and we're glad Blayne is such a healthy little guy!