Sunday, November 8, 2009

ABQ, Halloween, 3 months old.....

This is the Halloween costume Brandon and I wore for our first Halloween. It was a little big on Blayne so you will see a little ways down the costume he actually wore. But we did have to get lots of pics cause as you can see he was too cute in it!

Blayne very excited to be at Big Mama's house!!

My Halloween Costume. It is fleece and I was HOT and not too happy!!

Much happier once I got my costume off!!
Blayne with Nana and Pop at their Birthday party. Blayne with Aunt Kita! He loves his Aunt
Kita!!

3 Months old....and sittin like a BIG BOY!!
I think he would be the perfect center piece for Thanksgiving.....don't you!? HA!!!
Lot's has happened since my last blog. Blayne had his first visit to Big Mama's and PeePaw's house. We had Blayne's first Halloween, and he is now 3 months old. Time has flown by and I am not looking forward to it going by faster the older he gets.
Jared and I have thoroughly enjoyed the 3 months we have been blessed with Blayne and are looking forward to many years of new experiences and wonderful memories to be made!!

No comments: