Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1 MONTH



We have a big boy on our hands!! He is one month old as of this past Friday and he thinks he is big! He is holding his head up really well, trying really hard to coo, and pretty much sleeping through the night (YAY, for example I fed him at 9:00 last night and he woke up to eat at 5:00 went back to sleep till 9:00, YAY!!)!! I am so excited for this next month and all the new things he is going to do!! He is really trying to smile when he is looking at us so I know that is right around the corner and he is trying really hard to coo at us.


Well, this mom thing is just the best! We are having so much fun and I am not looking forward to going back to school Oct. 1, but I know he will be fine, it's me I am worried about. I am soooo in LOVE with this little boy, he is by far the biggest blessing I have been given, besides my sweet husband!! Thank you Father for my boys, they are truly a blessing, I am greatful beyond words!!!






No comments: