Monday, July 13, 2009

And now we wait!































My shower this weekend was amazing!! Blayne got so many wonderful things and now we wait! I have almost everything all put up and organized, so all we need now is our little monkey!
Some of the stories behind the pictures......
2nd picture from the top:
"THE" wooden spoon
This is the spoon mom spanked Brandon and me with. So I open the card and it says "From generation, to generation". I thought it was perfect!! Jared loved it soooo much we had to hang it in his room so he could say "Son go get the spoon".
3rd picture from the top:
This is the greatly anticipated wall art from Blayne's Aunt Jami. She had made one for her nursery and I LOVED it so she told me she was going to make one for Blayne. I have been waiting since March for this to complete Blayne's room. I can't wait to tell him about all the love that went into it! This is something that will be in his room ALWAYS! Thanks Jami I LOVE it and I know Blayne will too!
Thanks sooo much for all the gifts this weekend! Blayne is one loved little boy! We can't wait for him to get here! Less than a month away.......









3 comments:

jarcarhar said...

I can't wait!!! Come on, Blayne!!! I LOVE the room, y'all...we may steal the spoon idea and begin our own generational spoon!

The Shannon's said...

Please do it's a great idea. Mom says she used it because it hurt her hand and she didn't deserve the pain we did. haha

Kassie said...

Yay! I'm sure you are going insane by now! So excited for you guys!