Saturday, June 6, 2009
John Wayne, REaLLy?????
So I was informed a few weeks ago, when John Wayne reappeared at our house, that he was in fact going to be put in Blayne's room. I had somehow managed to keep him out of the decor of our house so I thought I would compromise and put him up in Blayne's room. I mean after all, Jared and I did dance with the idea of naming Blayne, Blayne Wayne (not only because of John Wayne but Jared's middle name is Wayne). We decided very quickly that that would probably not be in the best interest of our child. We know he would forever be made fun of if his name was, in fact, BLAYNE WAYNE SHANNON. So, in honor of Blayne's almost middle name, and the man I married and so dearly love, here is the picture of the picture of "The Duke" hung in Blayne's room.............drum roll please, (I'm pretty sure John Wayne needs the sound effects)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment